- Copyright and Usage of Content. The copyrights and other rights to the content on this Site are owned by Crosstex and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries, unless otherwise indicated. You are authorized to view the materials at this Site only for your internal information. This Site may contain other proprietary notices and conditions of use with respect to materials or content from third parties, the terms of which must also be observed and followed as they apply to the particular portions of this Site for which they are intended.
- Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property Rights. Products, processes or technology described in the Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Crosstex, its affiliates and subsidiaries or third parties, and are not licensed hereunder. CROSSTEX, CROSSTEX PROTECTS A CANTEL MEDICAL COMPANY, SURE-CHECK, CONFIRM and GUMNUMB, and most other brand names mentioned in this Site are the registered trademarks or trademarks of Crosstex or its affiliate and subsidiaries. RAPICIDE, RAPICIDE OPA/28, INTERCEPT, MEDICLEAN EZ, CER OPTIMA are the registered trademarks of MEDIVATORS Inc., an affiliate of Crosstex. EDGE-EASE is the registered trademark of Strong Dental Products, Inc., a subsidiary of Crosstex. Trademarks of other parties are identified wherever possible and Crosstex acknowledges their rights.
- User Warranties. You hereby warrant that you will not use the Site to: (a) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any information, data, software, sound, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other material (“Material”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;(b) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of a third party;
(c) violate any applicable law or regulation;
(d) make any commercial use of any of the information or other Services on this Site without the express written permission of Crosstex;
(e) make any part of this Site available as part of another web site, whether by embedding Crosstex content, by hyperlink or otherwise, or use any of this Site’s content to construct a database of any kind, without Crosstex’s prior permission; or
(f) modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on any Site content or the Services, in whole or in part, except as expressly authorized by Crosstex or applicable third parties.
- Other Terms and Notices May Apply. Additional terms and conditions may apply to business transactions or any promotions run by Crosstex via this Site or may govern any bulletin board services, interactive areas or other message facilities offered via this Site. Nothing contained in these Terms is intended to modify or amend any agreement currently in effect between you and Crosstex, including any agreement with respect to the Biological Monitoring Services or any products offered by Crosstex or its affiliates or subsidiaries, or between you and a third party.
- Disclaimers. ALL SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT WAS BELIEVED CURRENT AND ACCURATE AS OF THE DATE OF INCLUSION IN THE SITE. HOWEVER, ALL INFORMATION IS INTENDED AS A GENERAL INFORMATIONAL RESOURCE ONLY. WHILE CROSSTEX MAY PERIODICALLY UPDATE OR CORRECT INFORMATION IN THIS SITE, CROSSTEX MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO ITS ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS, AND WE DISCLAIM ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THIS INFORMATION. USERS MUST REFER TO AND RELY ON: THE CURRENT OFFICIAL VERSIONS OF STATE, FEDERAL OR OTHER GOVERNMENTAL OR REGULATORY RULES, LAWS, STANDARDS AND POLICIES; THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND PRODUCT LABELS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR PROCESSES DESCRIBED IN THIS SITE; THE RELEVANT STATE INSTRUMENT PROCESSING PROTOCOLS; AND THE APPLICABLE RECOMMENDED BEST PRACTICES AND STANDARDS OF APPLICABLE AGENCIES, INCLUDING THE CDC AND AAMI.CROSSTEX MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT: (A) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS; (B) THE SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; OR (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM CROSSTEX OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER OBLIGATION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, CROSSTEX HEREBY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSS, DEMANDS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, ADVERTISEMENTS OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF CROSSTEX IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations above may not apply to you.
- Links. The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources. Crosstex makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other web site which you may choose to access through this Site. Links provided by Crosstex to third party web sites are provided solely for your convenience. You acknowledge and agree that Crosstex is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Crosstex will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.